Picture and Variable Formatting Tips
Please use the following procedure to ensure good quality photographs:
- Be sure to take photos in a brightly lit area
- Use a blue or bright colored backdrop
- Distance from subject should be 3.5' to 4' (head and shoulders only)
- When using a digital camera, hold the camera in the default upright orientation. If you turn the camera, the pictures will be on their side and must be rotated to portrait orientation before sending.
- Create Excel spreadsheet - columns should be labeled: Firstname, Lastname, Employee#, etc. according to the variable fields required for your badge.
- File name for each photo should reference the person in the photo, i.e., JDoe.jpg or JohnDoe.jpg. If not named for the person, include a picture reference column.